May 15th & 16th, 2018
At the European Convention Center Luxembourg (ECCL)
Space Forum is a conference based on the impact of space technologies on the earth’s businesses (mobility, IoT, connectivity, security, climate, media, earth observation…)
It gathers European Space Clusters & Tech Valley representatives, Space business angels, satellites operators, satellite industry suppliers etc.
2018 topic: From near space economy to interplanetary species
The event is a 2 day innovation summit gathering the big stakeholders, start-ups and investors, spanning historic trades to space mining. It will give the opportunity to discuss different key topics including: From satellites to services, Life in near space, Exploration of Space Commerce, Human migration to Space
Space Forum is held alongside ICT Spring, a tech event dedicated to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, startups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale.
About ICT Spring
An exciting array of fantastic opportunities :
– +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start ups etc.
– Attendees from over 70+ countries – the e-world gathers, come and join the conversation!
– An exclusive program of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world’s biggest names in technology
– An exciting program of entertainment including the unmissable Gala Dinner and its after party (May 9th)
– The globe’s most disruptive and fastest growing start ups will attend
– The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships with visionary decision makers and investors
– The chance to view the latest and greatest technological advances and ICT innovations at an exclusive exhibition
Who visits ?
ICT Spring gathers more than 5000 professionnals from all over the world !
Marketing Managers, Community Managers, CEOs, CIOs,CFOs, VCs, investors, entrepreneurs, startups, tech decision-makers in IT, finance, banking, economic and technology press, government, cities, etc.
Why Luxembourg ?
- State-of-the-art ICT Infrastructure
- Highly skilled and multilingual workforce
- Easy access to decision-makers
- Stable & business-oriented regulatory framework
- High quality of life
- Strategically located in the heart of Europe