May 21st & 22nd, 2019
At the European Convention Center Luxembourg (ECCL)
Space Forum is a conference based on the impact of space technologies on the earth’s businesses (mobility, IoT, connectivity, security, climate, media, earth observation…)
It brings together the most important players from the data sector of the NewSpace industry, specifically upstream satellite companies in Earth Observation and Telecoms, European Space Clusters & Tech Valley representatives, Space business angels, satellites operators, satellite industry suppliers etc. Participants will also have an opportunity to connect with ICT executives and customers, from Banking, Transportation, Government & Defense and other sectors.
2019 topic: Levraging Data from Space
> Services to benefit Defense & Security
> Business in China and Europe
> Services to benefit Agriculture, Transport & IoT
> Big Data & the business of data from space
Space Forum is held alongside ICT Spring, a tech event dedicated to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, startups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale.
About ICT Spring
An exciting array of fantastic opportunities :
– +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start ups etc.
– Attendees from over 70+ countries – the e-world gathers, come and join the conversation!
– An exclusive program of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world’s biggest names in technology
– An exciting program of entertainment including the unmissable Gala Dinner and its after party (May 9th)
– The globe’s most disruptive and fastest growing start ups will attend
– The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships with visionary decision makers and investors
– The chance to view the latest and greatest technological advances and ICT innovations at an exclusive exhibition
Who visits ?
ICT Spring gathers more than 5000 professionnals from all over the world !
Marketing Managers, Community Managers, CEOs, CIOs,CFOs, VCs, investors, entrepreneurs, startups, tech decision-makers in IT, finance, banking, economic and technology press, government, cities, etc.
Why Luxembourg ?
- State-of-the-art ICT Infrastructure
- Highly skilled and multilingual workforce
- Easy access to decision-makers
- Stable & business-oriented regulatory framework
- High quality of life
- Strategically located in the heart of Europe