Relive the presentations of the 2017 Space Forum conferences.
Some presentations are not available upon request of the speakers.
- Satcoms and the 5G Ecosystem by Aarti Holla, Secretary General, EMEA Satellite Operators Association (ESOA)
- Partnering with NASA by Gary L. Martin, Director of Partnerships at NASA Ames
- Connecting Horizons: Towards a New Typology in Space Architecture by Masayuki Sono, Partner, Clouds AO & Ostap Rudakevych, Partner, Clouds AO: Mars Ice Home & Venus Garden Tower.
- Air Liquide ambitions in New Space by Bertrand Baratte, Space Business Unit Director, Air Liquide
- Is satellite a relevant complement for terrestrial massive IoT? by Christophe Fourtet, CTO & co-founder, Sigfox
- Space Exploration: what’s next by Roberto Provera, Director of New Initiatives and Customer Solutions Development in the Domain Exploration and Science, Thales Alenia Space
- JAXA’s Open Innovation creating Dual Use Technology to both Ground and Space by Hitoshi Kuninaka, Program manager, HAYABUSA2, Jaxa
- The ISS and the LEO Economy by Sam Scimemi, Director for International Space Station (ISS), NASA Headquarters
- Planetary Defense: necessary steps and current activities by Dr. Patrick Michel, Research director, CNRS
- « EO Innovation Europe » – Bringing the User to the Data in Earth Observation by Dr. Nicolaus Hanowski, Head, Ground Segment & Mission, ESA
- Global governance in the safety, security & sustainability of outer space activities and the role of UNOOSA by Simonetta di Pippo, Astrophysicist and Director, UNOOSA