May 12th & 13th, 2020
At the European Convention Center Luxembourg (ECCL)
Space Forum is a conference based on the impact of space technologies on the earth’s businesses (mobility, IoT, connectivity, security, climate, media, earth observation…)
It brings together the space community including business executives from the industry, CTOs, angel investors, government delegations, satellites operators, satellite industry suppliers, launch service providers, earth observation experts, entrepreneurs etc.
Participants will also have an opportunity to connect with ICT executives and customers, from Banking, Transportation, Government & Defense and other sectors.
2020 topic: Understanding the data revolution
- Satellite technology 5G & next level applications
- Space applications for maritime use
- Big data & the business of space data
Space Forum is held alongside ICT Spring, a tech event dedicated to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, startups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale.
About ICT Spring
An exciting array of fantastic opportunities :
– +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start ups etc.
– Attendees from over 70+ countries – the e-world gathers, come and join the conversation!
– An exclusive program of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world’s biggest names in technology
– An exciting program of entertainment including the unmissable Gala Dinner and its after party (May 9th)
– The globe’s most disruptive and fastest growing start ups will attend
– The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships with visionary decision makers and investors
– The chance to view the latest and greatest technological advances and ICT innovations at an exclusive exhibition
Who visits ?
ICT Spring gathers more than 5000 professionnals from all over the world !
Marketing Managers, Community Managers, CEOs, CIOs,CFOs, VCs, investors, entrepreneurs, startups, tech decision-makers in IT, finance, banking, economic and technology press, government, cities, etc.
Why Luxembourg ?
- State-of-the-art ICT Infrastructure
- Highly skilled and multilingual workforce
- Easy access to decision-makers
- Stable & business-oriented regulatory framework
- High quality of life
- Strategically located in the heart of Europe